Experiences for Goulburn and Surrounds
Find out more about the features, attractions and landscapes of Goulburn and Surrounds.
Galleries, Museums and Collections
- Goulburn Regional Art Gallery
- Exhibitions change monthly and include work by regional artists and craftspeople, as well as travelling exhibitions. Open Tuesday to Saturday (02 4823 4443).
- Victoria Park Rose Garden, Goulburn
- Displays 1,500 varieties of rose. Picnic facilities. Open daily (02 4823 4492).
- Goulburn War Memorial and Museum
- Built by public subscription in 1924, the lookout gallery gives spectacular views over Goulburn. The lookout is open daily, the museum on weekends, school holidays and public holidays. Entry by donation (02 4823 4462).
- Kenmore Hospital Museum, Goulburn
- Exhibitions change each year, historical tours. Open weekends from mid-March to the end of April, or by appointment. Entry and tours by donation (02 4827 3412).
- Dalton Shearing Co-op and Farm Museum, Dalton
- The shearing shed was opened in 1840. Now fully restored, it operates as museum displaying a wonderful collection of machinery and engines from bygone days. Open by appointment only (02 4845 6317).
- Goulburn and District Arts and Crafts Inc., Goulburn
- A co-operative centre open daily, with exhibitions and workshops (02 4822 7889).
- St Clair Cottage Folk Museum and Archives, Goulburn
- The cottage was built in 1843 and is now operated by the Goulburn and District Historical Society. Open Friday to Sunday afternoons or by appointment (02 4821 1156).