Experiences for Macarthur and the Southern Highlands
View other experiences within this region:
Find out more about the features, attractions and landscapes of Macarthur and the Southern Highlands.
- Burragorang Lookout (Burragorang State Conservation Area)
- Views over Lake Burragorang and Kanangra-Boyd Wilderness. Open 9 am to 5 pm in winter and 9 am to 6 pm in summer. Entry fees apply.
- Wollondilly Lookout
- This roadside stop on the Wombeyan Caves Road gives spectacular views over the Wollondilly River valley towards Lake Burragorang and the ridges of Blue Mountains National Park.
- Mount Alexandra Reserve (Mittagong)
- Looks out over Nattai National Park.
- Mount Gibraltar Reserve (Mittagong)
- Urban views of Mittagong.
- Morton National Park
- Many lookouts can be visited around Bundanoon and Fitzroy Falls.