Experiences for Mudgee and Surrounds
Find out more about the features, attractions and landscapes of Mudgee and Surrounds.
Galleries, Museums and Collections
- Mudgee Museum
- Situated in the old West End Hotel building (1870s) and depicting the life and times of Mudgee and district. Open every day (02 6372 3078).
- Gulgong Pioneer Museum
- Houses perhaps the finest collection of Australiana in the country, a fully restored Cobb & Co coach and other horse-drawn vehicles. Open every day (02 6374 2394).
- Henry Lawson Centre, Gulgong
- Gulgong's Salvation Army Hall (1922) houses an exhibition on the famous writer's life. Open every day (02 6374 2049).
- Kandos Bicentennial Industrial Museum, Kandos
- General collections with an emphasis on domestic, agricultural and railway themes. Special collections on the Lady Bushranger and Boer and Vietnam Wars. Open weekends and public holidays or by appointment (02 6372 1020).
- Mudgee Town Arboretum
- A collection of local trees off Market Street. Open any time.