Experiences for Upper Hunter and the Hunter Valley
Find out more about the features, attractions and landscapes of Upper Hunter and the Hunter Valley.
Galleries, Museums and Collections
- Royal Australian Infantry Corps Museum (02 6570 3257)
- Situated in the Singleton Infantry Camp, the museum illustrates life in the Australian infantry from 1885 to the present. Open Wed-Sun and public holidays.
- Muswellbrook Regional Gallery (02 6549 3880)
- A strong permanent collection supported by travelling exhibitions. Closed Mondays and public holidays.
- Endeavour Museum (02 4937 4927)
- Displays in the Wollombi Courthouse (1866) reflect everyday life in the area. Open Sundays and public holidays or by arrangement for groups.